Lead Cook/Sous Chef ~ Boarding School!St. George, Virginia
We are located just 25 minutes northwest of Charlottesville!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Weekdays: 11:00a.m. - 7:30p.m.
- Weekends: 10:00a.m. - 7:30p.m.
- All shifts: weekday, weekends, & evenings
- 7 day/week operation
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $17/hr
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Prepare a diverse range of foods for 250 students & faculty
- Follow from-scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Completing temps and production records
- Assist with catering events
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Must be able to multi-task and have cooking experience in mass production
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
See more on sagedining.com.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer