Full Time Prep Cook~ Private Day SchoolChesterland, Ohio
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our team's talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday-Friday 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Catering events scheduled with notice outside the normal workday
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly ($12 per hour)
- Career growth opportunity
- Have a list of daily tasks to complete
- Provide food to the client, school and faculty community
- Prepare meals including salads, deli meats, deli salads, fruits and beverages
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean & organized kitchen
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is the best part of the uniform!
- Solid work history and great references
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible schedule putting SAGE and the needs of the school first over any outside employment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer