Dinner Cook ~ Career Opportunity ~ Scratch KitchenSouthborough, Massachusetts
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Occasional catering events outside of the regular schedule
- Follows school calendar
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Competitive pay: $16-18/HR
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
- Professional cooking experience
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands-on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Interact with community
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.An Equal Opportunity Employer