Dishwasher/Weekend Prep Cook ~ Part-time!Mendham, New Jersey
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our team's talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
Want to see what a day in the life of working at a SAGE venue is like?
Check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Part time
- Saturday - Sunday
- 30 min meal break daily
- Daily training
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Hot lunch every day
- Wash dishes, pots, silverware and pans
- Work dish return window
- Keep all service-ware clean and sanitized before and after service
- Manage all trash and recyclables throughout the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Ability to follow directions
- Awesome customer service; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly in some areas
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer