Executive Sous Chef ~ Private University!Washington, District of Columbia
Do you love to 'WOW' your guests with fresh, local foods? This position is a true culinary position; we make our meals from scratch daily!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- We are open 7 days/week & serve 3 meals a day--flexible availability is a must!
- Must be available for nights and weekends
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $25/HR
- Career growth opportunity!
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Serve Lunch and Dinner to students, faculty and guests
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Food service experience
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. See more on sagedining.com.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer