Cook / Prep ServerMiami, Florida
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity
What you will do:
- Assist with meal set up, clean up and keeping proper temperature logs
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Excellent people skills show off your amazing customer service skills
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Food service experience
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow recipes in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift objects up to 50lbs.
What you need:
- Ability to work well with others and coordinate multiple projects at once
- A friendly demeanor
- Knife Skills and ability to use Deli Meat Slicer
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate directions in English, use simple math
- Serve Safe certification a plus!
- Spanish is a plus!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer