Junior Software Engineer ~ Agile EnvironmentLutherville, Maryland
Do you want to work in a fun and challenging environment, where your work is appreciated, the projects are interesting, and your teammates are just as talented and motivated?
How about for a company that offers growth, stability and opportunity?
Then look no further, we want to speak with you.
You must have a track record or show significant potential in delivering amazing software solutions.
We're looking for bright and energetic software engineers to maintain enterprise applications that run our business as well as aiding the development team with new projects. You will be a key part of our agile development team that is responsible for creating custom applications that uniquely serve SAGE's business needs.
Applications cover the realm of enterprise software including CRM systems, ERP systems, as well as dining service industry applications dealing with recipe and menu management, food safety and supply chain management.
- Analyze and create solutions to problems on your own and in collaboration with project stakeholders and other members of our development team
- Amaze your users on a daily basis
- Take ownership of your projects and see them throughout implementation
- Continually research and learn the best techniques for building software systems
- Have the satisfaction of knowing that your work means something
- Maintain our existing software applications and interface with third party vendors
We're looking for people with experience and understanding (coursework or practical experience) of some of the following technologies and concepts (internships especially useful):
- Knowledge of Web programming tools
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with the RESTful API’s
- Experience working with Atlassian suite of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc.
SAGE Dining Services offers a casual working environment in Lutherville, MD, just off the Baltimore beltway. Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package, a matching 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
U.S. Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.