Prep Cook/Cashier ~ Great Schedule!Livingston, New Jersey
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- Daytime shifts
- Occasional evening hours available for catering events
- Additional hours may be available depending on schedules
- School holidays & partial summers off!
- Benefits & PTO
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay, $13/hour
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Work a touch-screen register
- Set up and break down serving stations
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Keep accurate production and temperature logs
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Some culinary knowledge and prior food service experience
- Retail and customer service experience
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. See more on sagedining.com.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer