Dining Room Attendant / Cashier ~ Part-Time!Baltimore, Maryland
We are looking for a wonderfully outgoing person to greet guests and welcome them to the dining room. The attendant will also collect cash for some guests, do light prep work, and dining room duties. This is not just a cashier position....it's a teamwork position!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Flexible Schedule
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Weekday shifts: 7:00a.m - 2:00p.m. or 3:00p.m. - 7:30p.m.
- Weekends: 10:00a.m. - 6:30p.m.
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive weekly pay: $14-14.50/hr
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
- Interact with client community and run the register
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Additional assignments as needed
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior retail cashier experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. See more on sagedining.com.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer