Cook ~Scratch Cooking ~ Monday - Friday ~ 7:00 AM - 3:30 PMBuffalo, New York
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our team's talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in an opportunity for advancement in the culinary field.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunities
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in foodservice for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Learn more at sagedining.com.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer