Sous Chef ~ FTNew Orleans, Louisiana
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a sous chef for a Private School in New Orleans, LA.
Position Summary: The Sous Chef supports SAGE management in overseeing the day-to-day culinary operation.
- Monday through Friday operation, primarily.
- Occasional nights and weekends for catered events.
What You'll Need/Do:
- Minimum 3 years prior cooking experience, with some supervisory experience
- Firm knowledge of food safety, production records, etc.
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Large scale production experience required
- Upscale catering experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills Ability to manage and supervise others
- Must be reliable
- ServSafe® certification, or its equivalent.
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer