Cook ~ Weekdays ~ Private School Community!Morristown, New Jersey
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents!
We are looking for individuals that would like to get in to an entry level position with opportunity for advancement in the culinary field.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $15-17 per hour
- Career growth opportunities
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Open to cross training
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Fabulous customer services skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Experience following recipes & handling food
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently as a team player
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Capacity to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. See more on sagedining.com.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer