Cook ~Scratch Cooking ~Private SchoolEast Haddam, Connecticut
We work as a team and that means we are willing to do anything that needs to be done including washing dishes, serving and aiding guests, in addition to our normal duties of cooking and following recipes.
Our mission is to create exceptional dining experiences at every single meal, every day.
We work very closely with our client community, so you need to embrace working in that type of environment.
- Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for 130+ people, on a small team
- Prepare catered events menu
- Wash Dishes
- Prep and Clean
- Assist management in day to day operations
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- Extensive cooking and baking skills, we also will consider recent culinary school graduates without experience
- Ability to follow recipes
- Banquet and catering experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to read and write in English
- Great customer service and teamwork skills, as we work closely together and with the student community we serve
- Benefits: Health/Life/Dental/Vision/401(k)
- Uniforms and shoes
- Competitive pay, starting at $16-$17 per hour dependent upon experience
- Career growth opportunities
- A mission-based company committed to your success