Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private School ~ Weekdays!Towson, Maryland
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507
- Occasional catering outside of normal hours
- Follows school schedule
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay: $13/hr
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Reliable transportation-- not public transit friendly
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.