Dishwasher ~ South of AtlantaMcDonough, Georgia
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you will get:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Daily training
- A free meal every shift
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity!
What you will do:
- Perform dish washing and sanitation duties for our students, staff, and guests
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and regulations regarding food safety
- Keep a clean and organized kitchen
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff & and team
- Work in a great team environment
What you'll need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Solid work history and great references
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.