PM Cook ~ Greater Boston Boarding SchoolSouth of Boston, Massachusetts
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Thursday to Monday
- PM Cook
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- An awesome team to work with
- Competitive salary starting at $17.00 + per hour pending experience
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Run action station and interact kindly with the community
- Professional cooking experience required
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer