Cashier - Private Day School - East Side of ProvidenceProvidence, Rhode Island
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30a.m. - 2:45p.m.
- *extra hours available for catering
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- A dynamic work environment
- A start to your career with a growing company!
- Interact directly with community
- Process cash & POS transactions
- Brew coffee & maintain the upkeep of the beverage station
- Help maintain the cleanliness of the dining room
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes in English
- Light prep for our grab and go case
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Help with catering events
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior retail cashier experience
- Prior food prep or barista experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.