Cashier/Cold Prep Cook ~ Winter Haven area!Winter Haven, Florida
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Weekends and holidays off! (an occasional weekend day due to Catering needs might be required)
- Up to 32 hrs/week
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $12.00/hr
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Run register during AM Snack Period and PM Snack Period
- Prepare a diverse range of foods/Salads
- Keep workspace clean, stocked, and organized
- Serve meals to student and faculty community
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
What you need:
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Ability to follow recipes in English
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.