Dishwasher/Prep ~ Near Six Flags White Water!Marietta, Georgia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a reliable, full-time Utility/Steward for a private school in Marietta GA
A smiling, positive attitude and awesome customer service skills are required.
- Monday - Friday
- Some catering
What you get:
- Ongoing, daily training
- Free meal daily
- Competitive wages paid weekly - $12/hr!
- Career growth opportunity!
- Beautiful campus
What you will do:
- Assist with cleaning the dining room for all meal services
- Keep all service-wares (including pots, pans, plates, cups and utensils) clean
- and sanitized before and after service
- Help manage incoming deliveries, put stock away and rotate for freshness
- Returning and organizing cleaned service-wares
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the operation
- Disposing of all trash and recyclables through-out the day
- Assist with various projects and prep as needed
- Stock the ice cream Box
- Fruit display daily and assorted bread
What you need:
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi task
- Leadership skills
- Self motivated
- Be creative
- Customer service skills
- Reliable transportation - we are NOT located close to public transit
- Passion for people & food
- Amazing references and solid work history!
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.