Cashier/Prep Cook ~ Wellness Center ~ Private Day School~ North ShoreDanvers, Massachusetts
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full time
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekends and evenings
- Holidays and most weekends off
- Up to 40 hrs/week, there is some overtime available.
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $15.00/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Run the register in our high school cafe and our Wellness Cafe
- Work concessions at home football games!
- Keep workspace clean, stocked, and organized
- Serve student, staff and faculty at the Wellness Center.
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Prior cashier and food service experience preferred
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Some food preparation skills and a regard for food safety
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
- Ability to follow recipes in English
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.