Dishwasher ~ Private Day School ~ Weekdays ~ Summers Off!Reading, Massachusetts
We are seeking a passionate individual who wants a career in the culinary field. We will train you. Great full-time hours. Enjoy weekends and Holidays off with a consistent daytime schedule.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
What you get:
- Benefits for full-time
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $14.50/hr
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Extra hours available
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Summers off
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and special events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.