Dishwasher/Server ~ Private School ~ Lewiston-Auburn AreaHebron, Maine
We have great camaraderie and we have passion about the food we serve our community.
This is an awesome entry level position with opportunity to learn and grow.
If you have been thinking of a career in food service, maybe this is just the first step you have been seeking!
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Sunday - Thursday
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Sick/Vacation time
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity!
- Beautiful campus
- Wash dishes, pots and silverware
- Keep all smallwares and servicewares clean and sanitized before and after service
- Manage all trash and recyclables throughout the day
- Sweep and Mop Floors
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Ability to follow directions
- Awesome customer service skills - a smile is a part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.