Server ~ Private Boarding School ~ NewportMiddletown, Rhode Island
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- The schedule will include evenings and weekends
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid weekly
- Career growth
- Positive community interaction
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- help keep the dining hall and servery clean and stocked
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact kindly with community
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to multitask and have good time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.