Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private School ~ Great Schedule!Raleigh, North Carolina
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Most nights and weekends off (we occasionally have catering)
- Career growth opportunity
- Hot lunch every day
- Opportunities for overtime
- Wash dishes, pots, silverware and pans
- Basic food prep salad/deli
- Setting up drink stations
- Re-stock front of house
- Assist with receiving food items and putting away stock
- Keep all service-ware clean and sanitized before and after service
- Manage all trash and recyclables throughout the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Ability to follow directions
- Awesome customer service; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly in some areas
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.