Utility/Steward ~ Private School!Morristown, New Jersey
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Typically 11:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
- Occasional weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Beautiful campus
- Wash dishes, pots, and pans
- Return clean dishes, pots and pans to their proper location
- Wash dishes by hand as well as operate a dish machine
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Sweep and mop kitchen and stock dining hall
- Assist with receiving and stocking
- Interact kindly with students, staff and team
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and take directions
- Awesome customer service skills--a smile is a part of the uniform!
- Ability to multi-task & work quickly in some areas
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team
- Capacity to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Reliability and flexibility
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.