Executive Chefs ~ Private Schools ~ Dallas areaDallas, Texas
If you are open to talking about opportunities with our incredible company, post your resume today, so that we can reach out to you to chat about what you love about food, why you are in the business and how you keep yourself up to date on culinary trends.
This is what we look for in executive chefs:
- PASSION -- you either have it, or you don't!
- DETAIL ORIENTED, recipes matter! you can rely on your creative juices and add your recipes to our collection, but since our communities count on our allergen filter, we need to follow the ingredients that are in them!
- LEADERS -- We want individuals who can lead rather than manage. You know the difference!
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED -- Since it really is all about the customer experience, if our communities are not more than satisfied, we haven't done our job. We need chefs who go the extra mile
- CULINARY -- Whether trained at a school or in a restaurant, our chefs know more than the basics and they love the scratch, batch cooking we do.
- ADMINISTRATIVE LITERATE -- Face it, computers are part of any job these days!
- FUN -- We want chefs who have fun when they work, enjoy display cooking and showmanship.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
What you get:
- District manager and regional manager promoted from within as your leader
- Value and mission based company
- Ever growing company offering career opportunities
- Culinary focused every day
- Opportunity to show your creative side -- submit your recipes to our collection
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.