Executive Chef- Private School / Heavy cateringTampa, Florida
This is what you will do:
- Daily management of all aspects of the culinary program, including catering
- Manage purchasing and inventory
- Extensive work with managing HACCP and production programs
- Team building, training and motivating of the kitchen team
- Manage performance of menu
- Create catering menus as well as daily menus
- Demonstrate strong team skills
- Manage display cooking stations, demonstrate showmanship and outstanding customer service
- Must be a well trained Executive chef, culinary degree preferred
- Extensive menu building, high volume catering & high volume food production experience!
- Awesome communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Incredible sense of ownership and accountability
- Minimum intermediate computer skills
- Strong HACCP knowledge and experience
- Mission based company
- District manager, Area manager and Regional Manager all promoted from within, offering insight and leadership
- Career Growth opportunity
- Lively campus environment
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.