Dishwasher ~ PT~ Brookhaven areaBrookhaven , Georgia
We are seeking a passionate individual who wants a career in the Culinary field. We will train you. Enjoy weekends and Holidays off with a consistent daytime schedule.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
We are not located directly on the MARTA bus line. It is preferred that you have your own means of transportation. The nearest bus stop is about 0.5 mile way, maybe a little further. Nearest train station is 0.8 mile away.
Schedule/What You'll Get:
- Weekdays Only!
- Daily training
- Paid time off
- Meal during shift
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $12.00/hr
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Extra hours possibly available
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What You'll do:
- Keep all service-wares (including pots, pans, plates, cups and utensils) clean
- and sanitized before and after service
- Keep kitchen, serving area, and work space clean and organized
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen and storage areas
- Restock dishes and service ware before, after, and throughout service
- Returning and organizing cleaned service-wares
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the operation
- Disposing of all trash and recyclables through-out the day
- Help set up as needed and clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Assist with putting away deliveries
- Light food prep in the kitchen
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- PROMPTINESS!! Being on time for shift is key!!
- Team Player attitude to assist others as need be!
- A smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.