Prep Cook/Server ~ Catering Available ~ Private School ~ Great TeamMeriden, New Hampshire
- Swing Shift! No late nights
- Will be paid during school breaks
- Wiping and sanitizing tables
- Restocking salad/deli bar
- Cleaning dining hall
- Supporting catering events
- Interacting with students
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the community
- Dish Washing and cleaning Kitchen
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Paid during all school closings. While school is in session.
- Access to gym
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a team environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.