Food Service Workers ~ Beautiful Private School!Wilmington, Delaware
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking reliable Food Service Workers for a private school dining hall in Wilmington, DE.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Occasional catering outside of regular hours
We're looking for:
- Prep Cooks/Servers
What you'll get:
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Competitive wages
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Management committed to your success
What you'll do:
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning, dishwashing, & food production
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
What you'll need:
- Professional cooking experience for Cook roles
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to put away stock when goods are delivered
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.