Steward ~ Naples area!Naples, Florida
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time, reliable Dishwasher/Utility team member for a beautiful private school in Naples, Fl.
We are seeking a passionate individual who wants a career in the culinary field & we will train you!
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- Follows school calendar
- Occasional evenings and weekends for catering events
What you'll get:
- Free Lunch
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- Work in an awesome team environment
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Wash and store cookware in designated areas.
- Set up dining areas and assist team with service
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Assist team with food preparation
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Receive and store deliveries
What you need:
- Awesome attitude and a great smile; it's part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift 50 lbs
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Experience is not necessary, but is a plus!
- Reliability and flexibility
- Reliable transportation
- Servsafe Covid Training
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.