Software Engineers ~ Agile EnvironmentLutherville, Maryland
• Do you want to work in a fun and challenging environment, where your work is appreciated, the projects are interesting, and your teammates are just as talented and motivated?
• How about for a company that offers growth, stability and opportunity?
Then look no further, we want to speak with you.
You must have a track record or show significant potential in delivering amazing software.
We're looking for bright and energetic software engineers to maintain enterprise applications that run our business as well as aiding the development team with new projects. You will be a key part of our agile development team that is responsible for creating custom applications that uniquely serve SAGE's business needs.
Applications cover the realm of enterprise software including CRM systems, ERP systems, as well as dining service industry applications dealing with recipe and menu management, food safety and supply chain management.
• Analyze and create solutions to problems on your own and in collaboration with project stakeholders and other members of our development team
• Amaze your users on a daily basis
• Take ownership of your projects and see them throughout implementation
• Continually research and learn the best techniques for building software systems
• Have the satisfaction of knowing that your work means something
• Maintain our existing software applications and interface with third party vendors
We're looking for people with at least 4 years of experience in developing back-end and middleware solutions. Must understand the following technologies and concepts:
• Demonstrated knowledge of compiled programming languages (Golang, Java, or C/C++ )
• Fluency in SQL/SQL-like query
• Strong knowledge of programming concepts, algorithms and concurrency
• Track record of developing products in an Agile development environment
• Experience working in a CI/CD environment
• Understanding of Git and development activities such as merge, conflict resolution of code
• Understanding and experience in Docker, Kubernetes and AWS cloud services
• Experience working with Atlassian suite of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc.
Other Desired Skills:
• Experience with the RESTful API’s
SAGE Dining Services offers a casual working environment in Lutherville, MD, just off the Baltimore beltway. Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package, a matching 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
U.S. Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.