Prep Cook/Server ~ Great Schedule!Raleigh, North Carolina
We are looking for someone who knows their way around the kitchen and has great customer service skill. Do you understand the need of organization and cleanliness, and have a positive, can-do attitude? Apply now!
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507
- Full time
- 7:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Occasional evening & weekend catering
What you will get:
- Benefits & PTO
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13-15/HR
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cutting fruits and vegetables
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Clean and sanitize dining and service areas
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Some cooking & serving experience preferred
- Great knife skills preferred
- Reliable transportation; not on public transit
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.