Prep Server - $14.00 per hourDenver, Colorado
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking Prep Servers for a beautiful private school in Denver, CO.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefit, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Occasional weekend and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
What you will get:
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Competitive wages paid weekly- $14.00 per hour
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company
What you will do:
- Prepare a variety of foods
- Follow from-scratch recipes
- Maintain a clean work area
- Serve food to school community
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Follow all food and sanitation protocols in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices
What you will need:
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Strong work ethic in a fast -paced environment
- Ability to communicate and read in English
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Learn more at sagedining.com.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer