Dining Room Attendant/Server ~ Private Boarding SchoolEasthampton, Massachusetts
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Saturday - Wednesday
- 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Mid-August start date
- Schedule subject to change based on the needs of the business
- Schedule based on the school calendar
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly $13.00
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Assist with meal set up and clean up
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- Ability to work well with others and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Fabulous customer service skills and a friendly demeanor
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate directions in English
- Understanding of simple math
- Food safety certification a plus!
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.