Dining Room Attendant / Prep Server ~ Creve Coeur, MOCreve Coeur, Missouri
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Competitive hourly wage $13.00 per hour
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Set up and restock dining area throughout the shift
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team members
- Clean and break down the dining area
- Work in an awesome team environment
- Desire to learn different skills
- Excel in a team setting
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds regularly
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.