Cook - $20.00 per hourAspen, Colorado
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced Cook s for a beautiful private school in Aspen, CO.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Occasional evening and weekends for catering events
- Follows school calendar
What you will get:
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Competitive wages, paid weekly- $20.00/hour
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company
What you will do:
- Prepare a wide variety of foods.
- Follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocols in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices.
- Interact with the campus community in a friendly manner
- Cashier or serve food
- work with a great team of culinary talent.
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- ServSafe knowledge preferred
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer