Steward / Dishwasher - $13.00 per hourFort Worth, Texas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Steward / Dishwasher for a beautiful private school in Fort Worth, TX.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Occasional evening and weekend catering opportunities
- Follows school calendar
What you get:
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniforms, shoes and masks
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13.00/hr
- We are located at rt 30 and Camp Bowie in Fort Worth
- Beautiful campus
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company
What you'll do:
- Wash dishes and cookware
- Manage trash, Composting and recycling
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices
- Restock dishes and silverware
- Help set up, serve, and clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Light food prep in the kitchen
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout the North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Learn more at sagedining.com.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer