Flexible Schedules ~ Food Service Workers ~ Private SchoolMeriden, New Hampshire
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
We are accepting applications for Prep Cooks, Dishwashers, Dining Room Attendants, and Cooks.
- Full - Time/ Includes weekends
- Swing Shift! No late nights
- Will be paid during school breaks
- Wiping and sanitizing tables
- Restocking salad/deli bar
- Cleaning dining hall
- Supporting catering events
- Interacting with students
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the community
- Dish Washing and cleaning Kitchen
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Access to gym
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a team environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.