Dishwasher/Steward ~ $13/HR!St. George, Virginia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full time Dishwasher who will help us provide exceptional dining experiences at a private boarding school in St. George, VA.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507
- Weekdays, weekends, and evenings
- Follows school schedule
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive pay at $13.00/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Wash cookware and dishware
- Set up dining areas for meals and events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Assist chefs with preparing meals
- Work service lines during meal times
- Put away orders in pantry and cooler
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in an awesome team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; your smile is part of the uniform! :)
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.