Utility / Prep CookDallas, Texas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full time, motivated Utility / Prep Cook with high energy and great attitudes ready for work for a private school in the Dallas, TX area.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday – Friday
- 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Occasional evenings and weekend catering events
- Follows school calendar
What you get:
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Competitive wages, weekly pay $14.00 per hour
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunities
- Mission-based company
What you'll do:
- Follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices.
- Wash cookware and dishware
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Assist chefs with preparing meals
- Show off your amazing customer services skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills - your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior food service experience.
- Ability to read recipes in English.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.