Experience Cooks, Jump Start Your Career ~ Private College ~ Ripon, WIRipon, Wisconsin
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Full-time and Part-Time Schedules available
- This is a 7 day a week operation serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Occasional catering outside of regular hours
- Cooks: $11-16/hr
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Competitive wages
- A meal during your shift
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Positive community interaction
- Management committed to your success
- Cook positions: Follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adhere to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Professional cooking experience for Cook roles
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Upbeat attitude--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to put away stock when goods are delivered
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.