Steward Position ~ Beautiful School in Madison!Madison, Connecticut
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Dishwasher/Utility for a beautiful private school in Madison, CT.
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our team's talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
For three decades, SAGE Dining Services® has been defining the standard in food service for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, culinary trends, and community involvement produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Learn more at sagedining.com.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly:
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash dishes and cookware
- Manage trash, composting and recycling
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restock dishes and silverware
- Help set up, serve, and clean up after service
- Assist team with other duties
- Light food prep in the kitchen
- Help to receive and organize daily delivery
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.