SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated full-time, Prep Cook/Server for a private day school in Arkansas.
This person would be responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community with a happy SMILE!
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cfSAGE
- Occasional evening catering hours available
- Follows school schedule; starts in August for the new school year
What you get:
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly $12.00/hr!
- Positive community interaction
- A career with growth opportunity
What you will do:
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Prepare food & beverages according to recipes
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Assist in setting the kitchen & dining hall before and after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.