Cashier/Grill Cook ~ Private Boading School ~ Easthampton MAEasthampton, Massachusetts
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Part-time $13.00 per hour
- Saturday 8:30 AM-2:00 PM (Twice a month)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
What you get:
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive weekly pay: $13.00 per hour
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Interact with client community and run the register
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Grill and fry food to order
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Additional assignments as needed
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior retail cashier experience preferred but not necessary
- Short order cook experience helpful!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.