On-Call Culinary SupportSalt Lake City, Utah
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
An On-Call position at SAGE provides competitive wages and a possibility for the position to grow into a part-time or full time position. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
- Hours vary between 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
- Follows school calendar
What you will get:
- Paid sick time
- Competitive wages -$13.00/hr
- Weekly pay
- Uniform, shoes and mask
- Daily training
- Mission based company
- Career growth opportunities
What you will do:
- Cook positions: Follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol especially in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Adapt to the daily changes in a positive manner
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties including general cleaning, dish washing, & food production
- Interact with co-workers, students and client community in a friendly manner
- Be positive and upbeat at all times!
- Professional cooking experience for Cook roles
- Excellent and outgoing customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a very fast-paced environment, work with limited supervision
- Ability to put away stock when goods are delivered
Equal Opportunity Employer.