Coffee Bar Cashier/Prep Cook ~ WeekdaysSavannah, Georgia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Barista / Cashier for a beautiful private school in Savannah, GA.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- Day time hours
- Occasional weekends and evenings for catering events
- Follows school calendar
What you will get:
- Daily training
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Career growth opportunities
What you will do:
- Run the register
- Prepare hot and cold drinks
- Process cash & POS transactions
- Keep workspace clean, stocked and organized
- Maintain the upkeep of the beverage station
- Serve concessions to student and faculty community
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
What you will need:
- Prior cashier and food service experience preferred
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Food preparation skills and a regard for food safety
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to follow recipes in English
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.