On- Call - Prep/Server at a Beautiful Paradise Valley Private School $12.50 perParadise Valley, Arizona
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking On Call Prep/Servers for the up coming school year.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
Hours will vary depending on operational needs on an on call basis, more hours in the beginning of the school year and will taper off to on call as needed. Normal working hours are week days 6am-2pm.
What you will get:
- Paid sick time
- Daily training
- Uniform, shoes and masks
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission based company
- Competitive wages $12.50/hr
- Weekly pay
What you'll do:
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Follow production for daily food preparation
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID 19 safety practices
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Assist with food deliveries, serving or cashiering as needed.
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
What you need:
- Food service experience is a must
- FOH & BOH experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Willingness to wear all assigned PPE
- Reliable transportation
We are looking for individuals that would like to possibly move into a more permanent position if it comes available.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.