Weekend & Evening Food Service WorkersAustin, Texas
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-Time & Part-Time Available
- Weekend & Evenings
- 2:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m.
- The schedule follows the school calendar
- A competitive benefits package for Full-Time positions
- A competitive wage: $14+ Depending on title and years of experience
- Weekly pay
- Uniform, shoes, and mask
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities.
- Mission based company
- Adhere strictly to recipes
- Assist in cooking both a daily lunch service as well as some catering
- Keep your space clean or organized
- Follow all food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safe practices HAACP protocols.
- Prior volume cooking experience
- Ability to read recipes in English
- Strong time management skills
- Upbeat attitude and lots of energy
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72cf
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve approximately 275 independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.