Utility/Dishwasher ~ Private School ~ North ShorePrides Crossing, Massachusetts
- 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Follows school calendar
- $15.00 per hour
- Vacation pay
- Paid sick time
- Uniform, shoes, and masks
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
- Mission-based company
- Assist with building meal boxes
- Assist in delivering meals
- Emptying trash throughout the day
- Maintain a sanitary dining environment for the guests
- Follow food and sanitation protocol in accordance with COVID-19 safety practices
- Wash dishes, pans, wash floors. Clean reach -in walk-in refrigerators
- Keep kitchen and serving area clean
- Assist in refilling serving lines, helping out the chefs
- Assist team with prep and other duties
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Capacity to stand for long periods.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
We’re using phone and video interviewing to make the hiring process safe and present as little risk as possible to you as an applicant. When you come for an in-person interview, you’ll see we practice physical distancing in a sanitized environment. SAGE follows healthcare best practices to keep our Team Members and visitors safe, requiring them to complete daily temperature and symptom checks, wear a mask at all times, and maintain physical distancing. Of course, this is food service, so our teams are accustomed to keeping all areas clean, but we’re sanitizing and disinfecting more frequently.
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create an exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
This the job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.